Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Two

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011


     Today I learned how to properly format an Excel Spreadsheet when inserting addresses, since much of the work I did yesterday was wrong...but it was a quick and easy fix and I was all squared away for the "Charitable CFO's of 2012" spreadsheet that I started today. Today's work was all about the spreadsheets. I edited my "Highest Paid CFO's" work, continued the local businesses one, and began the latest: Charitable CFO's. 
     I'm very glad to be learning the business aspects of theatre companies because I have not yet been introduced to this side of the theatre world. Creating databases and updating lists and getting in contact with really rich people is a core facet to running a company and crucial to it's development. Perhaps not as exhilarating as directing a show, but certainly just as important and equally challenging and time consuming. 
     I'm learning a great deal from this experience already, and I'm sure there is much more in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment